Summer is officially here, and the Fourth of July is a great time to celebrate and enjoy your beautiful yard and landscaping. And if your yard looks like it needs a little TLC, Bill’s Equipment is here to help.
We offer a wide variety of rental equipment that homeowners can use to bring out the best in their yard and landscaping, including dump trailers, augers, trenchers, and a wide variety of other lawn and garden tools. Read on, and see how our rental equipment can help you prepare your yard for the Fourth of July celebrations!
Rent The Equipment You Need To Get The Job Done Right
Don’t have a garage full of power tools and other lawn and garden equipment? You don’t need it! With Bill’s Equipment, you can rent the latest and greatest tools and equipment for reasonable rates in Colorado Springs. Our selection includes:
- Landscaping trailers – Landscaping trailers, such as double-axle dump trailers are excellent for removing vegetation, carrying mulch and soil, and for a variety of other purposes.
- Stump grinders – Cutting down a tree? Don’t bother trying to pull out that pesky stump. You can rent a stump grinder to quickly grind down and remove the stump. And don’t forget a tree chipper to take care of the rest of the tree!
- Aerators – Proper aeration helps prevent water buildup and soil compaction. It also allows your grass to grow healthily. For a healthy lawn, don’t skip regular aeration!
- Hedge trimmer – Got some unruly hedges that need to be cut back to size before your Fourth of July BBQ? Grab a hedge trimmer from Stihl to get the power and performance you need, even for the toughest hedges.
- Pole saw – Pole saws are great for trimming large branches and trees, as well as overgrown or awkwardly-placed shrubs. Stay safe by avoiding the need to climb a ladder!
How A Double-Axle Dump Trailer Can Help With Your Project
Whether you’re preparing for the Fourth of July or you’re planning on a major landscaping overhaul later in the summer, Bill’s Equipment can provide you with all of the gear you need, including a double-axle dump trailer.
We offer both 80” x 14’, 10,000 lb capacity and 5’ x 10’, 6,000 lb capacity double-axle dump trailers, which are ideal for a wide variety of different landscaping purposes, including the following:
- Remove unwanted vegetation – Keep your yard organized and eliminate the need to fill up paper bags with dead flowers, bush trimmings, tree limbs and wood chips, and other unwanted vegetation that you’re removing from your landscaping. You can load everything up in a double-axle dump trailer, then take it to the nearest yard waste facility and dump it out all at once. This saves you a lot of time and effort.
- Stock up on soil for flowers and more – Big landscaping projects require a lot of soil. Looking to save on delivery fees by picking up soil from a local distributor yourself? With a dump trailer from Bill’s Equipment, you’ll be able to load up on up to 6,000 or 10,000 lbs of soil. This is more than enough for even the biggest projects, including planting flowers, adding a vegetable garden to your home, and so much more.
- Mulch your landscape – Summer is a great time to mulch your landscape. Mulch makes your garden beds look beautiful, and also helps protect the underlying soil from the hot Colorado Springs sun.
Get Everything You Need For A Beautiful Outdoor Space!
Whether you’re looking to plant a few flowers or completely overhaul your landscape for the Fourth of July, Bill’s Equipment has what you need. From power tools to tractors and double-axle dump trailers, you can explore our rental offerings online, or feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information.