Our handheld, gas-powered 14″ demo saws are available in 2 models: Husqvarna K970 and Makita MM4. These saws cut concrete, asphalt, iron, or steel.
This model K970 demolition saw is reliable, light and powerful.
- Semi-automatic belt tensioning
- Easy to start with decompression valve
- Maintenance-free recoil starter
- Provides high power with less fuel
This gas demolition saw does not use mixed fuel like all other currently manufactured saws. It uses straight gasoline. What does this mean? Approximately 80% of demolition saws go to repair shops because someone put straight gasoline in a mixed-gasoline saw. The saws are quieter than all others and they have plenty of horsepower for Colorado Springs and regional elevations.
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour